- Birth of the Arktika camp The idea of the Arktika camp took its source during the expedition of which the same name was “Arktika”.
» Details of Arktika Expedition
- The administrative corporate structure The Arktika Camp amalgamates an organization and a company.
- Polar exploration ship ARKTIKA Camp Arktika has got a new platform dedicated to explorations in Artic areas with the mission to leave in her wake the least ecological impact.
» Photos album Greenland cruise 2012» Cruises Explorations
- Targets and ethics The Arktica camp sets itself two main targets as line of sight.
- The equipements The Arktika Camp owns special equipments of high quality being by-producted from the undertaken expeditions in Siberia.
The Arktika Camp is situated in Finnish Lapland, at 300 Kilometres (at 186.5 Miles) from the Polar circle and from the town of Rovaniemi on the road towards the North cap (being apart of 200 Kilometres or of 124 Miles towards North).
From the East, the Russian town Murmansk is situated at only 300 Kilometres (or at only 186.5 Miles) the next township or village from the camp is situated at 4 kilometres (or at 2.5 Miles). It owns all conveniences of which an airport with domestic flights to Helsinki-Vantaa, Paris (*), or with London (*).*Charter flights in Winter.
- Flights Paris-Helsinki-Ivalo
- Flights Paris-Roissy - Helsinki-Vantaa then by coaches Rovaniemi-Ivalo (time: 4 hours).
- Flights Paris-Helsinki then by train from Helsinki to Rovaniemi (couchettes by night trains are possible) then by coaches from Rovaniemi to Ivalo.
- By road via Belgium, Germany, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
- By Ferry-boat from Germany ; with departure from Travemünde to Helsinki (time : 27.30 hours) and/or a departure from Rostock (time : 41 hours).
- From Russia ; by coaches from Mourmansk to Ivalo (twice a week) or by train from Moscow - Paris.